These basic fitness products will help you with your workouts.
- Fitness tracker – Fitness trackers are great fitness products for a fitness enthusiast, and doesn’t have to be an expensive one. A simple fitness tracker will do the job. You want to track your fitness steps, progress, and calorie consumption, if you are trying to lose weight. I would recommend the heart monitor if you have a heart condition, but consult your doctor first before exercising.
2. Exercise mats- It’s so convenient having your own mat , so you can exercise anywhere and on the go. It is great for those days that you have a tight schedule and need to get your gym routine done. You won’t miss another work out.
3. Kettle bells- There are numerous exercises that you can do with kettle bells , therefore you don’t have to have a whole set of kettle bells, unless you want a whole set. Sometimes you don’t have room for a lot of fitness products. Basically, you can work the different parts of your body with one kettle bell. Choose the weight that you feel comfortable with and you will see results. Always use good form when doing anything with the kettle bell and, if poor form or too heavy of a weight is used, it can cause strain in your lower back. If you suffer from lower back issues, this may not be the workout for you.
Jumping rope is a great way to burn calories
4. Jump ropes- Jumping rope is a good aerobic exercise that can really get your heart pumping, as a result, it can also help you burn calories and lose some of those unwanted pounds.The best way to lose weight is a combination of exercise and diet. If you change your eating habits and jump rope every day you will definitely lose weight!
5. Gloves- Personally, I prefer to wear gloves to prevent getting blisters on my fingers. Most importantly, wearing gloves allow you to do more reps and workout more comfortable. Once you start working out with gloves, you got to have them.
Should you wear loose or tight clothes?
6. Gym outfits– Choose loose clothing for physical activity, so you have the right amount of movement to perform exercises comfortably. It is best to wear loose clothing than wearing jeans, so you can stretch.. Wearing form fitted outfits avoids you from getting your clothes caught in the machines.
7. Medicine Balls- Using medicine balls is an ancient and modern way of improving your fitness, muscular strength and muscular power. It was used since ancient times to train gladiators. medicine balls are weighted spheres that are proven to improve overall athletic ability. When combining foundational lifts with medicine ball exercises, you are able to enhance your force production through acceleration training. The whole body is incorporated through various planes of movement however, there are more fitness products that are great to have , but these are some of the basic ones.
What should a complete fitness and exercise program consist of ?
To be healthy we all know that we need to do some form of exercise on a regular basis, but choosing what type of exercise we should be doing, how long should we be doing it for and how hard should we be working while we are doing it can be a little confusing? A complete fitness and exercise program should incorporate three basic components: Endurance (Aerobic), Flexibility, and Strength. Each of these components has specific guidelines, which govern their effectiveness.
Endurance, specifically Aerobic Endurance, is probably the most frequently participated in aspect of fitness due to its wide-ranging benefits. Above all, to be effective, aerobic exercise should be optimally performed four times a week for 30 minutes or more at a training heart rate of 50-90%. People who are just beginning may need to start at 5 minutes and then gradually add time on until they reach 30 minutes or more. Exercise should be one that elevates your heart rate into your target range, is continuous in nature, and uses large muscle groups. Some examples of aerobic type exercise are Walking, Jogging, Running, Swimming, Bicycling, Stair Climbing, Rowing, Jumping Rope, Aerobics class, and Dancing.
For whatever reason Flexibility is one of the most often neglected aspects of a fitness program therefore, we need to remember that muscles that lack flexibility do not move as well, which can restrict the movement of our joints and increase the risk of injury. Flexibility type exercise is best done when the muscle is warm. Warm muscles perform better. Active short duration flexibility exercises of 5-10 seconds, can be performed as part of a warm-up. Static flexibility exercises, where the exercise is held for longer duration’s, 30-60 seconds , should be performed at the conclusion of the exercise session.
Resistance training allows the body to retain and increase muscle mass. When we lose muscle mass we not only lose strength but decrease our metabolism. Increases in strength allow us to perform our everyday activities a little easier. Resistance training sessions can be performed two or more times a week and should incorporate all the major muscle groups. The amount of resistance and repetitions are dependent on what your over all goals are. The same muscle groups should not be exercised on successive days. Forty-eight hours rest should be given between strength sessions of the same muscle groups. Click on the banner below and visit Amazon for more Products.
” We are Amazon Affiliates and we are compensated by Amazon for sales purchased through our links at no cost to you”