What’s not to love about pull-ups? They’re one of the most effective strength-building exercises you could do, and you can do them almost anywhere with doorway pull up bars. Some of us can not do one pull up. The best way to get good at pull ups is to do pull ups.
Different types of pull up bars
- Doorway: Better known as telescopic bars, they extend and wedge between the uprights of a door frame with no assembling required.
- Free standing: Tower-based machines with a stable footprint to manage weight and standard upper body exercises.
- Portable: Travel-friendly bars that can be disassembled into a lightly storage size.
- Station: Identified mostly as home gyms with multiple exercise stations for hardcore exercisers.
- Wall/Ceiling: Mount these onto either surface to keep the system parallel to the ground and expand your workout space.
A doorway pull up bar in your room is beneficial to get you to continually focus on exercising. Having an exercise bar in your own room is a powerful motivator to exercise since it is basically staring you in the face each time you are in your room. This first benefit of installing a pull up bar in your room is more a psychological one than anything else, yet it is very beneficial because you will immediately associate the bar with the drive or push to exercise.
Build strength at home with doorway pull up bars
Looking for a simple and effective, yet affordable way to build strength at home? Sculpt and tone your entire upper body in the comfort of your own home with the Multi-Grip and Multi-Purpose doorway Pull Up Bars. Perfect for pull-ups, push-ups, dips, and abdominal training.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – 12 comfortable grips & various handles allow you to perform wide, hammer, close-grip exercises and fits all standard door frames (24 inches to 36 inches wide; up to 6″ thick)
- UPPER BODY STRENGTH – Strengthen entire upper body and abs with pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups, dips, and leg raises
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE & INSTALL – Slip-in design fits standard doorways for quick installation and assembly guide included
- AT-HOME WORKOUT – Portable design makes it easy to squeeze in workouts and stay fit at home; Exercise guide included
- DURABLE STEEL – Made of high grade steel & built to last, it holds up to 300 lb and includes a limited lifetime warranty
Use a pull up bar to do push ups
You can get strong with just a pull up bar. Pull up bars are also used to do push ups. Pull up bars work your upper body including chest, back, arms, shoulders and your core. It allows you to have good form when doing push ups. Pull up bars with a lot of handles allow you to perform various styles of push ups.
Have You Tried A Doorway Pull Up Bar Before?
What did you think about it? Was it easy to use? Do you think doorway pull up bars is something you could use long term? Was it good value for your money? Share your comments below.