Trending gym products that will help you get fit
Experts see wearable technology, group fitness and HIIT leading 2019 trends. Going to the gym or working out at home has been very popular these days. Making fitness a part of your lifestyle makes it more fun and doesn’t feel like work. We all need fitness in our lives.
We all started getting fit at an early age and didn’t even know it. Physical education or gym class was one of our classes since elementary school. When we were young, we had so much energy to burn and stayed slim and healthy.
For some of us, as we got older started to get unhealthy habits, that caused us to have poor health. Yes, we made some bad choices, but it is not the end of the world. Making fitness a part of our daily routine makes it easier to reach fitness goals.
Fitness is for all age groups. There are many exercises that we can do and don’t need no fitness products. On the other hand, having fitness products makes it more fun and helps you to work on different parts of your body. Click on images to learn more about the products below.
Simple gym products to help you get fit
As you get more into fitness, you may tend to need more intense products. More intense products are not only for men. Women use some intense products to get toned. Sometimes you may need to lift heavy for short periods of time, like 30 minutes to feel your workout.
You will know if you got a good workout, that happens when you push yourself slightly over your comfort zone. Usually that is the job of a personal trainer or coach, but it’s okay to push yourself to where you feel safe with good form.
Do you have a workout routine
Developing a workout routine for yourself could be a little intimidating, but it’s really not too difficult and kind of fun once you understand the basics. Unless you been strength training for years, we recommend that you pick a full body routine that you can do 2-3 times a week.
You want a routine that has at least one exercise for your:
- Quads (front of your legs).
- Butt and hamstrings (back of your legs).
- Chest, shoulders, and triceps: (“push” muscles).
- Back, biceps, and grip ( “pull” muscles).
- Core (abdominals and lower back).
Here is a quick breakdown on those movements:
- Quads – squats lunges, one legged squats, box jumps.
- Butt and Hamstrings – deadlifts, hip raises, straight leg deadlifts, good mornings, step ups.
- Push (chest, shoulders, and triceps) – overhead press, bench press, incline dumbbell press, push ups, dips.
- Pull (back, biceps, and forearms) – chin ups, pull ups, bodyweight rows, dumbbell rows.
- Core (abs and lower back) – planks, side planks, exercise ball crunches, mountain climbers, jumping knee tucks, hanging leg raises.
If you pick one exercise from each category above for a workout, you’ll work almost every single muscle in your body. Get stronger with each movement each week, and you have yourself a recipe for a great physique.
More trending products and more are available on Amazon
” We are Amazon Affiliates and we are compensated by Amazon for sales purchased through our links at no cost to you”